Missouri CNC Training
Missouri is one the few states that offers a 4 year degree in machining. This degree does cover many other topics but does an extensive study in CNC technology.
- Bachelor of Science: Industrial Engineering Technology (IET)
- Associate of Science: Manufacturing Engineering Technology (MET)
**During the final weeks of your program you will be placed into an paid internship to give the student hands on experience.
- Associates of Applied Science: Computer Integrated Machining & Manufacturing
- Mill Certificate
- Lathe Certificate
- Advanced Computer Integrated Machining & Manufacturing Certificate
- Associates of Applied Science: Manufacturing Technology
- Machinist Level I
- Machinist Level II
- CNC Operation Skills